For your convience I have provided links to many common websites.
- Internal Revenue Service This is the official website of the Internal Revenue Service. Here you will find federal forms, publications, and much more regarding income taxes and employer taxes.
- IRS - Where's My Refund Link to the IRS website and find out the status of your refund.
- Federal Trade Commission The FTC site includes news and alerts, consumer protection and anti-trust information.
- OFAC - Office of Foreign Asset Control Recent OFAC actions, financial operations bulletin, sanction programs, articles, regulations, forms, email subscription service, and more.
- Support Client - ISL Light Client This is a utility that facilitates remote access to a computer. When you run the client, it will prompt you for a one-time-code that is provided to the support provider by the ISL service. Once you enter that code, a support session will be begin. The client is in-charge of the session and can terminate it at anytime. Once a session is terminated, the code can no longer be used again. The support provider can not access the client's computer again until the client starts the service and enters a new code.
- PDF 995 This is a low cost (about $10-$20) utility that sets up a PDF file printer that you can print to (just like any other printer).
- 7 Zip This a free utility that works a lot like WinZip allowing you to compress and/or zip one or more files into one "zipped" file.
Other Useful Links
- AnnualCreditReport.com AnnualCreditReport.com is the ONLY authorized source to get your free annual credit report under federal law. The Fair Credit Reporting Act guarantees you access to a free credit report from each of the three nationwide reporting agencies ó Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion ó every twelve months. The Federal Trade Commission has received complaints from consumers who thought they were ordering their free annual credit report, but instead paid hidden fees or agreed to unwanted services. Donít be fooled by TV ads, email offers, or online search results. Go to the authorized source when you request your free report.